- 3 h
- Max. 25 Pax
- Premium (€180 – 250)
The creativity & inspiration booster to enhance life and work quality through “sense-making”. We proudly present one of Japan’s most valuable export hits - IKIGAI - or a life worth living. The team goes on a journey on buddhism, taoism and adlerian psychology - opening horizons and bringing in new perspectives. This workshop releases creative energy and kick-starts motivation to live a meaningful life on a personal and professional level.
What to expect in this workshop
- Discover purpose and new ways of thinking through the IKIGAI framework
- Learn how to improve self-efficacy and motivation: How can I create impact?
- Initiate a conscious conversation about our values and life
- Share stories and re-connect with yourself and others
This 3-hour workshop is a highly transformative coaching process with long-lasting impact - raising self-awareness, self-responsibility, confidence and the feeling of connection and community.
The gift of IKIGAI
For us, living a life with value means taking over responsibility - for ourselves and our communities. The japanese IKIGAI philosophy offers a beautiful approach to evaluate and improve our current life in terms of meaningfulness and connection.
The impact of our workshops
With our coaching workshops, we want to create and hold spaces:
- where you can truly reconnect with yourself and others.
- where you grow personally and get to know each other on a deeper level by sharing your experiences.
- where you learn important life skills and universal abilities to live your most fulfilling and responsible life.
- where you support each other as an empowering community by feeling seen, heard and valued.
Stephanie Fehr and Kathrin Mann are experienced change facilitators and coaches with complementary skills who love to empower groups.